|—||ANATOLI BOUKREEV (via thinknorth)|
Haha, I can always count on you, Zach! Thanks for asking!
5. I’m currently trying to make it all the way through That 70’s Show. It’s my oldest favorite, by far. Parks and Rec is a reallll close second.
9. Ah! My family doesn’t really do Christmas Lists. But I would probably be most excited over books of poetry or an instrument or a union suit or power tools.
15. Currently wearing a pearl ring, pearl necklace, and pearl earrings. Maybe I have a problem?
16. Oh boy. Is “nearly everything” an acceptable answer? Haha. I am most turned on by kindness. Really bad, really authentic dancing. Fellows that hold the door for strangers, call their families when it isn’t a holiday, aren’t bothered by getting stuck in traffic, and can laugh during sex. Hands that know work. Messy hair. Selflessness. Flannel. Spontaneity. Beards. The ability to drive stick. The ability to admit and forgive mistakes. Wrinkles from smiling. Fellows that are unapologetically passionate about the things they do care about.
27. First Ten Songs:
"Atlas Hands" - Benjamin Francis Leftwick
"Below My Feet" - Mumford & Sons
"Bad Luck" - Michael Trent
"Sad Mood" - Sam Cooke
"Louise" - Mipso
"Brother" - Lord Huron
"My Only" - John Mark McMillan
"My Neck, My Back" - Elle King
"The Devil Is All Around" - Shovels & Rope
"The King Of Carrot Flowers, Pt. 1" - Neutral Milk Hotel
29. Cutest thing anyone’s done for me: One fellow took me on a hike to Skinny Dip Falls and packed a picnic for us. By the time we got back to the car it was dark and a thunderstorm had made it to the mountain. We had pb&js in the back hatch of his Forester and he brought a cooler with peach Nehi (my favorite) and beer from Highlands just in case I didn’t drink soda. The whole evening was really thoughtful and simple and sweet.
For the record, I would still be wearing my jean shirt, but I got blood on it at the wedding and it’s temporarily out of commission.
-Cut my foot on broken glass and bled all over Chattanooga. Really, though. So. Much. Blood. On. Everything. Stayed out til three, anyhow.
-Drank at a bar named “Honest Pint,” which once was a brothel, and forsake every bar game that doesn’t involve the phrase “What’s in your milk?”.
-Won three consecutive games of darts, because sometimes good things come from accidental Bywater dates, boys named Andrew, and pep talks from Nevada.
-Went to church for the first time in months and enjoyed being there.
-Saw two of my favorites get hitched! First wedding I’ve openly weeped at. Excited these two will be loving each other forever. Pretty damn sure if anyone can, they will.
|—||Judith McNaught, Remember When (via ventriloquistic)|